There are new restrictions on portable items that you are permitted to take with you on board an aircraft. Because of the recent terrorist threat to American flights coming from Britain and the United States Transportation Security Administration This new ruling was issued for domestic and international flights.
"No liquids or gels of any kind will be allowed in the carrying case. The items must be in a checkup bag. This includes all drinks, shampoo, creamy wash, cream, toothpaste, hair gel, and other similar elements in consistency." – www.tsa.gov/press/happenings/threat-change.shtm In light of the fact that the authorized portable elements are very limited, Mineral makeup It is the easiest and easiest solution to travel with cosmetics. Mineral makeup foundation, powder blush powder all of which are microscopic minerals. The liquid is not used as a ingredient in lotions. Therefore, you have a much better chance that you will be allowed to keep it with you on the trip.
Travel makeup tips
- Do not bring liquid foundation or other gel or liquid cosmetics with you.
- Keep your mineral makeup in transparent packages so that security can see your makeup containers.
- Use a transparent bag to carry all your cosmetics so everything can be easily seen at airport security checkpoints.
- Mineral blush can be used if you confiscate cream lipstick, by applying a small amount of water to your lips.
- The mineral makeup contains a natural sunscreen (SPF) that you can use if sunscreen is used for security reasons.
- Bring aloe vera powder, which is a concentrated form of aloe vera that can be re-moistened with water and used to moisturize your skin if you cannot reach liquid or cream moisturizers. (This is especially important when traveling as the air on a plane dries completely to the skin.)
- Leave all cosmetics in their original packages and make sure to tag them correctly to increase the possibility that you will make them your safety in the past.
Not only is it easy to use mineral makeup, it is also beneficial for your skin and has a natural SPF. The mineral composition is soothing and does not contain harsh chemicals or preservatives. These human-made ingredients tend to irritate those sensitive skin.
Follow these tips and the chances of being able to touch your makeup before landing will increase dramatically! After all, air travel and jetlag are not skin friends!